What Areas Does Phoenix IT Provide IT Services For Businesses?
Looking for an IT Support Team for Your Louisville Area Business?
Phoenix IT proudly offers their professional Managed IT Services to businesses in the Greater Louisville region.
We see ourselves as your business partners and make it our personal mission to help you scale your company while providing the necessary expertise to avoid common pitfalls.
What Industries Does Phoenix IT Support?
Phoenix IT was founded out of a passion for providing top -tier IT solutions for the small to mid-size business sector. We have made it our mission to work in some of the most technically complex industries to gain and sharpen IT specialties to assist businesses in any industry.
We currently provide service to the following industries.
- Automotive Dealerships and Repair Shops
- Small to Mid-Size Businesses
What Services Does Phoenix IT Offer Greater Louisville Area Companies?
Phoenix IT believes in providing total IT care to each of our valued customers. Utilizing the following IT services, we bring you an improved workflow, enhanced efficiencies, and more capability for internal processes.
- VOIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising the security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options
What Zip Codes Does Phoenix IT Serve?
- Anchorage: 40223
- Belknap: 40205
- Buechel: 40218
- Butchertown: 40206, 40202
- California: 40203
- Clarksville: 47129
- Clifton: 40206
- Corydon: 47112
- Crescent Hill: 40206
- Fairdale: 40118
- Fern Creek: 40291
- Floyds Knobs: 47119
- Georgetown: 47122
- Germantown: 40204
- Hikes Point: 40220
- Jeffersonville: 47130
- Jeffersontown (J-Town): 40299
- Lyndon: 40222
- Middletown: 40243
- New Albany: 47150
- NuLu (East Market District): 40202
- Okolona: 40219
- Old Louisville: 40203, 40208
- Park DuValle: 40210
- Park Hill: 40210
- Parkland: 40211
- Portland: 40212
- Prospect: 40059
- Pleasure Ridge Park (PRP): 40258
- Russell: 40203, 40211, 40212
- Schnitzelburg: 40217
- Shawnee: 40212
- Shively: 40216
- Smoketown: 40203
- St. Matthews: 40207
- The Highlands: 40204, 40205
- Valley Station: 40272
- Shelbyville: 40065, 40066
- Frankfurt: 40601, 40602, 40603, 40604, 40618, 40619, 40620, 40622
- Lexington: 40555