Is There an IT Support Team that Can Provide My Company with Secure Mobile Tools?
What is Mobile Device Security?
Businesses need mobile access to their internal process data and applications. Smartphones and tablets have made this possible.
Yet, these same tools which offer Greater Louisville companies freedom can also come with serious risks which could leave their critical data and workflow in jeopardy.
Since mobile tools enable businesses to harness their IT processing power and applications from the cloud, fortified security is needed to ensure these assets remain safe from data theft or loss.
Phoenix IT provides top-tier mobile device security and management systems. We understand the importance of protected and synchronized mobile workflows, and we make it our mission to help our clients maximize their mobile device use through proper maintenance and cutting-edge mobile security solutions.
What Benefits Can My Business Gain from Mobile Device Security and Management from Phoenix IT?
- A Simplified IT Infrastructure
- Greater and More Reliable Connectivity
- Improved Collaboration
- Email Management
- Work/Life Balance for Business Owners
- Bring Your Own Device
- Automatic Updates
- Device Configuration
- Enabling Any Device for Company Communication and Collaboration
- Integration and Maintenance of Current Software Solutions
- Predictable Monthly Fees
- Advanced and Proactive Security Solutions
- Fleet and Remote Wipe Services
- Implementation of Office 365 Mobile Security
- App Restriction Parameters
- Policy Enforcement Procedures
How Will Phoenix IT Manage My Company’s Devices?
We enroll all employee devices used for work and office devices into a platform known as Mobile Device Management or MDM. This program allows data to be protected and applications to be installed or removed from the device, wherever the device is – provided it is connected to the internet.
The beauty of this system lies in the fact that the device operating system can be updated, and security patches can be installed remotely. If a device is lost, or if an employee leaves the company, all company data can be remotely wiped, adding an extra layer of security for the company. If a change needs to be made to one device, or all devices, it can be easily done by the Phoenix IT team through the MDM platform.
What Other Services Does Phoenix IT Offer Greater Louisville Area Businesses?
- VOIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options